Disher, Hamrick & Myers.
DESCRIPTION: Located on lower Church Street, The Dr. Vincent LeSeigneur House, circa 1812, has 6,256 square feet. The original robust patterned friezes, cornice moldings, wainscoting, carved wood and molded gesso mantelpieces have been meticulously restored by the current owner. The 9/9 windows have functioning shutters and the original hardwood floors feature a key inlay in the entry. The kitchen house, which has been incorporated into main house, is now a family room with two fireplaces with a guest suite above. The chef's kitchen has a commercial gas cook top with a custom copper hood. 5 bedrooms (one is being used as a media room) and baths, 2 half baths, wine cellar, elevator and state of the art wiring for security, sound and technology make this the perfect home. The grounds include formal gardens, north and south, a private spa area and a heated pool with the original pigeon house converted to a pool house. The large brick parking area features a garage and motorized Phillip Simmons' iron gates.